BOOST ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL
The only Boost Anti-Gravity Treadmill in the region is right here at Strength, Mobility & Recovery.
The Boost Treadmill with Woodway 4front is an unrivalled impact reducing solution for your performance and rehabilitation needs. Boost make the highest quality impact reducing treadmills in the world and are designed to meet the impact reduction requirements of a variety of users such as professional sports teams, rehab clinics, hospitals, senior nursing facilities and private individuals.
Why Should I use the Boost Anti-Gravity impact reducing treadmill?
Air Pressure alleviates impact, creating an environment for longer, safer and more sustained, lower body movement that helps;
- Improve joint mobility
- Delay progression of osteoarthritis
- Reduced risk of re-injury
- In rehabilitation
Recover quicker letting the Boost Anti Gravity Treadmill helping you with;
- Stress fractures
- Knee injuries
- Hip & knee replacement rehabilitation
- Weight loss
- Ankle strains
- Running injuries
Why Boost Partnered with Woodway?
WOODWAY makes the best quality, longest lasting, most comfortable, treadmills in the world and there is no other choice when it comes to slat belt treadmills. With Woodway you get;
- A Design to match any athlete’s peak performance with variable speeds, vigorous elevation, and dynamic functionality.
- A tool to prescribe patients with the ideal therapy and rehabilitation to assist towards better strength, endurance and range of motion.
What ailments can benefit from Anti-Gravity?
Post Surgery Lower Limb rehab
Lower Limb Injury Rehab
- Boost air-pressure technology makes running accessible for everyone
- 18 MPH; 15% Incline; 80% Impact Reduction
- The most comfortable and affordable shorts for air-pressure treadmills on the market
How Do I Prepare For My Appointment?
Make sure you wear suitable activewear and runners, bring a water bottle, towel, and make sure you are well hydrated.